Corporate Health and Wellness
EQUALS BOTTOM LINE $DOLLAR$
- Overweight employees: medical claims for injuries were 7 times higher than their trim healthier counterparts.
- Stressed out employees cost U.S. corporations over $300 billion annually due to the stress experienced in the work place, according to The American Institute of Stress.
- Smokers took an average of 7.67 more days of sick leave compared with people who never smoked.
Every $1 spent on employee health and wellness generates an average of $6 IN SAVINGS which goes
DIRECTLY TO THE BOTTOM LINE!!!
Improving employee fitness is simply good for business.
WITH A RETURN ON INVESTMENT AVERAGING 6 TO 1
CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO INVEST IN YOUR EMPLOYEES?
Savvy, cost conscious business owners and CEO’s are giving their companies the competitive edge by investing in the fitness and well being of their most important asset – their people. They are realizing lower costs and higher profits. They are keenly aware of the positive impact healthier employees have on a company’s success. Improved employee fitness results in lower health care costs, better productivity, fewer medical claims and reduced absenteeism. The result is a winning situation for both the employee’s personal health and the company’s financial health.
Unhealthy Employees Hurt Corporate Health and You’re Profitability!
For the Individual:
- Smoking Cessation
- Losing Weight
- Managing stress
- Building confidence
- Building motivation
- Improved concentration
- Outperforming the opposition
- Achieving goals
- Improving self esteem
- Experiencing success
- Harmony between mind and body
For the Company:
- Lower absenteeism
- Lower turnover
- Lower health care costs
- Fewer workers comp claims
- Improved work environment
- Focused employees
- Motivated employees
- Achieved goals
- Improved communication
- Increased productivity
- Higher profits to the bottom line
Investing in Wellness is a Winning Strategy for a Winning Bottom Line
Call us now for your free consultation at 1-877-557-7409 or simply book your appointment online.