Sports Psychology: Mental Toughness
NOW its YOUR time to WIN the Inner GAME
We are about …. Sports Psychology
- Stopping the failure, mental frustration, attittude of quitting, mad, sad, self sabotage and the desire to give up.
- Creating the ultimate in sports performance.
- Teaching mental toughness using the science of Nerual Lingistic Psychology and Sports Hypnosis
Whether you are a weekend warrior or a professional athlete, there is always room for improvement in your sports mental performance.
Is fear causing you to fail or under-perform (sports psychology)?
Even a lack of confidence could be covering an underlying fear.
It could be the fear of losing, fear of being humiliated and made fun of, fear of being injured or just the fear of failing.
Fear and pressure are the common reasons athletes choke in the game.
When you are unable to maintain a focus, it disrupts your natural timing, coordination and leaves you incapable of performing at your peak.
This commonly leaves you depressed, frustrated, misrible, angry, sad and often ready to quit.
Overcoming batting slumps, coming back from injuries, pitching toughness, throwing yips.
First Tee Jitters, Managing Bad Shot Mistakes, Anxiety, Tension, Self-Doubt Before and During a Round, The Fear of Choking an Important Shot, Becoming Overwhelmed by Pressure, Trouble “Getting into The Zone and Staying in The Zone”
Cheer Leading, Tumbling and Gymnastics
Getting the fear out of going backwards again, back handsprings, back tucks, coming back from injury, staying in unison with team, flying, leadership and confidence.
More Benefits That You’ll Need To Overcome to Create Peak Performance
- Managing Mistakes
- Removing Anxiety, Tension and Self Doubt
- Fear of Choking
- Becoming Overwhelmed by Pressure
- Can’t Get “In the Zone” and “Stay in the Zone”
- Fear after Injury and Former Injury Causing You to Baby Your Performance
- Mind is Overwhelmed and Can’t Concentrate
- Fear of Blowing a Particular Skill, Shot or Move
- Out of Control Anger
- Doubting You Can Win
- Losing to Opponents that You Know You Should Beat
- Poor Training Skills / Habits
- Mental and Physical Inconsistency
- Lose Your Timing / Tempo / Focus
- Perform Great in Practice and Choke with Poor Performance on Game Day
- Interpersonal Problems with Coaches / Parents / Family
- Mental Frustration and Interpersonal Issues with Teammates
- Stuck in Slumps
- Performance Pressure from Crowds / Media / Showcases / Tryouts that Leads You to Fail
Once you are mentally prepared, you will be so focused that you will literally be able to create your own sports performance zone whenever you choose. The sports psychology practices you will learn at Philly Hypnosis Performance will prepare you to take your game to the next level.
Sports Performance Tool Kit
- Develop and maintain your winning edge
- Spin anxiety, fear, and stress into unshakable confidence
- Silence any nagging, doubting voice in your head
- Develop laser focus and concentration
- Turn on focused high intensity for work outs and games at will
- Create a repeatable confidence in any competitive situation
- Change inconsistent performance into repeatable peak success
Choose to go for the gold today. Call for your free consultation and see how our Sports Performance program can have you performing at your best!
If you want the next level then you need to work with the best ….
Call NOW at 1-877-557-7409 FREE for your consultation or simply book your appointment online.
Not Sure That Our Sports Psychology Can Help.
Take our Sports Psychlogy Assessment now.
I have worked with athletes from just about every sport imaginable both young and old. All you need is the desire to take your game to the next level.
- Alpine Skiing
- Body Building
- Cheer Leading
- Dirt Bike Racing
- Distance Running
- Downhill Skiing
- Extreme Sports
Ice Figure Skating
Long Distance Biking
Mixed Martial Arts, MMA
- Fitness & Weight Training
- Table Tennis
- Track And Field
- Water Polo
- Water Skiing
Baseball Batting Confidence Improvement Semi Pro and College
Swimming Sports Psychology
Softball Throwing Yips and Batting Improvement
Softball Throwing Yips | Anxiety| Improved Batting
Golf Psychology | Control the Mental Game
Golf Mental Toughness | Staying Focused During the Round
Now It’s Your Time To Turn Up Your Performance
Sessions available in office and on the road with Skype.