Clients Choose Hypnosis For Many Reasons Including:
Philly Hypnosis Performance | Hypnosis Philadelphia
Philadelphia and Tri-State areas premier Neuro-Medical Hypnotherapy practice and now the world with Skype and Google Hangouts.
As the Pennsylvania’s foremost physician referred hypnotherapist, Todd Stofka and his team are committed to helping you achieve your desired results. We offer programs that combine the best of Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Psychology (NLP), Aikido, Jujitsu and Life Coaching.
We also provide training, in the form of custom, private 1 on 1, hypnosis classes and video hypnosis training. For those who are unable to travel, we offer hypnosis downloads, hypnosis CDs, Skype hypnosis, webcam hypnosis, and phone hypnosis sessions. Using hypnosis creates an easy way for our clients to accomplish positive change and success from within.
Change your Thoughts – Change your Destiny with Hypnotherapy.
“Therapeutic Hypnosis Philadelphia is proven to be the most effective and fastest route to solve emotional issues!” The Average Success Rate for… Psychoanalysis was 38% after 600 sessions. Behavior Therapy was 72% after 22 sessions. Hypnotherapy was 93% after only 6 sessions! Source: Psychotherapy Magazine (Vol. 7, No.1, Alfred A. Barrios, PhD)
Were you aware that approximately 91% of your thought capacity is controlled by your subconscious mind?
SPORTS PERFORMANCE PSYCHOLOGY
Philly Hypnosis Performance is also proud to offer Sports Performance Psychology sessions.
Our Chalfont, Pennsylvania Hypnosis Center & Wayne and Pennsylvania Hypnosis Center always strive to provide the best hypnosis sessions.
The best hypnosis training for our clients from the following areas:
MD (Maryland), PA (Pennsylvania), NYC (New York City), CO (Connecticut), DE (Delaware), Washington DC, VA (Virginia) and NJ (New Jersey).
- Sports Performance Psychology
- Softball Performance Psychology
- Football Performance Psychology
- Basketball Performance Psychology
- Wrestling, Grappling, Boxing, MMA, Fighting
- Baseball Performance Psychology
- Golf Performance Psychology
- Professional Athletes Performance Psychology
Todd Stofka on WRNB. Even though we are clinical hypnotherapists, we still indulge in some entertainment hypnosis fun. Watch as I have Derrick Sampson From WRNB 100.3 not be able to say the number 3.
Now what if you could be like Derrick and:
- Weight loss – Say no to Snacks, Cravings, Over Eating, Laziness, Stress
- Stop Smoking – Say No to Cigarettes, Cigars, Chew, Smokeless Tobacco, Marijuana
- Sports – Say No to Anxiety, Fear, Getting Over Whelmed, Remembering Mistakes
- Business – Say No to Self Sabotage, Limiting Beliefs, Fear, Procrastination
Todd Stofka on WRNB Philadelphia: Watch Derrick not be able to say his name and announce me as the DJ with Dyana Williams.
What if just like Derrick you gave yourself permission to:
- Weight loss – Eat foods that made you thin, Got up and Exercised, Took back the control
- Stop Smoking – Breath and enjoy fresh air again and broke free of the addiction
- Sports – Played in the zone, Got aggressive, Performed like you practiced.
- Business – Took action, felt confident, were decisive, won the interview, appointment and deal
THE WEIGHT LOSS HYPNOSIS
At Philly Hypnosis Performance, we believe weight loss is simple however not necessarily easy.
There are only three parts to lose weight without a diet:
- Your Thoughts.
By using The Test Takers Guide, you are ready now to break free of test anxiety and stress, where you failed to take in all the information taught in the classroom; you failed to learn all of the course material while studying at home; and, you forgot what you studied at home and learned in class when it came time to take the test.
These are just some of the nervous reactions that are stopping you from showing off your true ability and potential.
The Philly Hypnosis Test Anxiety and Academic Performance, 5 step Program
Business Training and Coaching
Philly Hypnosis Centers provide a Coaching and Training forum for Personal and Corporate Excellence. Whether you are a CEO, Professional Communicator or a driven individual, the Stofka Method of NLP and Hypnosis Philadelphia application will enhance your leadership style and will give you an edge in any environment.
These communication applications are taught to the world’s most accomplished and forward thinking Corporate Leaders, Public Organizations, Governments, Leading Entrepreneurs and individuals dedicated to Personal Achievement. Coaching, Sales, Effective Negotiating, Business Excellence, Marketing, Presentation Skills, Managers and Corporate Health Solutions.
The Philly Hypnosis Business Training and Coaching
4 step Program
- Create the Peak Performance
- Identify When, Where, and Why You are Sabotaging and Failing
- Formulate a New Accelerated Peak Performance Business Plan
- Learn Self Hypnosis Philadelphia for Daily Reinforcement
- Corporate Health Solutions
- Executive Coaching and Business Training
Why continue to Smoke?
With more than 20 years combined experience in dealing with the mind, both in the USA and in the UK, we have found the answer to be the same all over the world.
Nothing to Fear-Everything to Gain
- Fear that you’ll have to give up your crutch or pleasure
- Fear that you won’t be able to enjoy life or handle stress
- Fear that you will put on weight
- Fear that you’ll have to go through an awful trauma to get free
- Fear that you’ll never get completely free of the craving
In fact, our unique Hypnosis Philadelphia technique makes it so easy to quit, that as fast as one hypnosis session you can leave a happy non-smoker – not feeling deprived, not feeling that you’ve made a sacrifice, and not feeling any pain.
In fact, you’ll have a huge sense of relief and elation that you have at last achieved what all smokers long to achieve. You have become a happy, permanent, non-smoker with minimal to no withdrawal or cravings. Philly Hypnosis Performance can help reprogram your mind and facilitate accelerated behavioral.
Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program
Recent research from North Shore Medical Center in Salem, Massachusetts, found that:
“Half of people who used hypnotherapy to stop smoking were still cigarette-free in six months, versus just 16 percent of nicotine-replacement users and 25 percent of people who went cold turkey.”
Decide today and call to see just how easy it is for you!
List of Hypnotherapy Services | Hypnosis Philadelphia