Be angry and sin not
Good Anger – The philosopher Aristotle certainly thought that anger was good for a person. In the “Nicomachean Ethics,” he wrote,
“The man who is angry at the right things and with the right people, and further, as he ought, when he ought, and as long as he ought, is praised.”
Bad Anger – The habit of feeling angry a lot of the time can control your life. It can damage your health, ruin peace of mind, spoil your relationships, jeopardize your career – and even cost you your freedom if, for example, a violent temper or a furious outburst results in a prison sentence.
We commonly see the results of unchecked anger as domestic violence, child abuse, road rage, fight, going postal and more.
- Physical health
- Mental health
You want to control anger before it controls you, don’t you?
Are you plagued with some or all of these?
- Short fuse
- Can’t compromise
- Anger is your only emotion
- Always feel challenged or attacked
- Overly stressed
- Carrying childhood hurts
- Buried trauma
- See your anger or self in others
- Go from zero to exploitation
- Pacing or needing to walk around
- “Seeing red”
- Having trouble concentrating
- Pounding heart
- Tensing your shoulders
- Knots in your stomach
- Clenching your hands or jaw
- Feeling clammy or flushed
- Breathing faster
- Obsessing on every “should” and “musts”
- Jumping to conclusions and mind reading
- Blaming everyone and everything
- Collecting stones and straws
Using the Science of Hypnosis and Neural Linguistic Psychology anyone from an athlete, executive, stay at home parent to a student can learn to switch off their aggressive, angry, barbarian performance or similar emotions. Learn to use anger and aggression where it can benefit you and not where it can hurt you.
Since 2001 Philly Hypnosis Performance has helped our clients to perform in the zone both on and off the job, sport and in life.
Call today to take back the control.
- Uncover what’s behind your anger
- Learn to see the warning signs and triggers before they find you.
- Cool Down
- Find healthier ways to express your anger
Today is your day to take back the control to a better life or just keep destroying yourself. The easy choice is yours.