Achieving Business Excellence Through Executive Coaching
Philly Hypnosis Centers provide a Coaching and Training forum for Personal and Corporate Excellence. through Executive Coaching. Whether you are a CEO, Professional Communicator or a driven individual, The Stofka Method of NLP and Hypnosis application will enhance your leadership style and will give you an edge in any environment.
These communication applications are taught to the world’s most accomplished and forward thinking Corporate Leaders, Public Organizations, Governments, Leading Entrepreneurs and individuals dedicated to Personal Achievement.
NLP is a technique for modeling human excellence. Todd Stofka CH, HNLP teaches the latest and most advanced techniques available in the world today. He combines his uniquely integrated NLP and Hypnosis approach with Aikido principles – stimulating a new level of mastery in each client.
The Stofka Method is ‘the difference that makes the difference” between those who excel and those who get by. Clients develop skills to communicate, motivate, influence, negotiate, lead, and empower on an unparalleled new level.
“Jim O., Bucks County, PA Shares how he, as a business owner faced making several tough business decisions, where everything looked gray. The Stofka Method assisted Jim in identifying the core values on what he wanted from work and a lifestyle, which developed an internal alignment with his goals as a business owner. The end result was an easy decision, which achieved clarity. The answer became black and white. “
Develop your own NLP and Hypnosis Applications to ensure the leadership role you desire for your Personal or Corporate Life.
Clients choose the Philly Hypnosis Centers as their Corporate Excellence Partner to:
- Develop tailored courses
- Design corporate change programs
- Craft specific interventions
- Enable individual teams, departments and the company as a whole to maximize their human potential within the organization
Build Business Excellence in the Corporate Environment
- Expand individual communication as well as across the organization
- Develop advanced thinking skills that enhance creativity, problem-solving, and competitive advantage
- Build personal evolution skills
- Increase ability to cultivate positive corporate change.
- Cultivate skills for modeling behavior and successes of excellent performers
The Stofka Method Management Leadership Programs
These programs are designed to develop, challenge and inspire :
- ‘Fast track’ management candidates
- Experienced CEO’s worldwide
Whether you are being groomed to be a manager or leading a large corporation, there is always another level of excellence you can reach. If you strive to continue growing and learning, there is no reason to wait another minute. Take the step to fulfill your true potential through Executive Coaching.
“Susan M., Shares how her business suffered when she became overly stressed and experienced a lack of focus. Using The Stofka Method, she was able to move from just surviving to thriving. Learning how to establish boundaries created a focused energy and direction.”
The Stofka Method Management Leadership Programs and Executive Coaching start where other management programs end. Using the most advanced leadership courses, Todd Stofka integrates NLP and Hypnosis so you not only reach your goals more quickly, but you learn how to use these processes in your own life and work.
The courses reveal how people learn and think – and how they fail. Discover why some people succeed and how you can replicate that success!
The Stofka Method is ‘the difference that makes the difference” between those who excel and those who get by. You will develop new skills to communicate, motivate, influence, negotiate, lead, and empower. You will learn to be successful and be a model of excellence yourself.
Developed by modeling the world’s greatest managers and leaders, these programs give Managers the most advanced management skills. The worlds Top CEO’s and leaders utilize NLP and hypnosis skills to communicate their messages and ensure they maximize direction and success.
By applying the latest techniques of NLP, you can personally improve your communication, decision making, presentation skills, sales results, team building, coaching and personal success. NLP acknowledges that behavior, thinking, feeling and performance all have sensory-based strategies which can be modeled, learned, taught and improved.
Leadership Proficiency Through Executive Coaching
- Create a healthy working environment that fosters your intended goals
- Develop effective mechanisms to deal with complex leadership situations
- Learn practical and lasting stress management skills that are easy to use in any situation
- Discover communication skills that can influence, motivate and build rapport
- Expand thinking patterns in order to reach beyond your goals
- Improve results by challenging your limits
- Gather specific, high-quality information from people and use it to achieve outcomes
- Enhance creativity and flexibility
- Cultivate a balance of life and work