How to Survive Stress, Anxiety and Fear during a Career Transition and/or Job Loss
Philly Hypnosis Weight Loss Classes – Ongoing
Rock Hard Cardio
The cardio portion of the RHC involves high-intensity interval training (HIIT) that’ll alternate between 30 seconds of high-intensity work and 30 seconds of low-intensity active rest for a total of 15 minutes. Each week, low-intensity periods will shorten until you’re alternating between 60 seconds of high-intensity exercise and 30 seconds of active rest. Total time will increase to close to 30 minutes of HIIT by the end of the challenge. In these first four weeks, however, cardio sessions will stay around 15 minutes per session.
The great thing about HIIT is you can apply it to almost any exercise, including running (treadmill or outdoors), jump rope, swimming, calisthenics (jumping jacks, burpees), cycling (stationary or outdoors), body-weight squats or lunges, whole-body free-weight exercises (barbell or dumbbell cleans, barbell or dumbbell snatches) or punching a heavy bag. Just plug the activity of your choice into the following workouts and start melting fat.
To Download a copy.
Please click here to download Rock – Login is requried to download this.
Self Hypnosis Class
Self Hypnosis: Manage Stress and Change Unwanted Habits
Learn about hypnosis and how you can use it yourself to de-stress, relax, and eliminate unwanted habits. Taught by Todd Stofka, Certified Hypnotist, this class covers a progressive relaxation induction and deeper hypnotic inductions with plenty of practice.
The Happiness Workshop II
The Happiness Workshop was a great success. We are planning a Happiness Workshop II in the near future. Watch for future posts on date, place and time. You’ll want to attend!
The Happiness Workshop
It is a fun introductory seminar for those interested in happily achieving a new you. Learn how to model extremely happy people, and find out how your negative meditation and thoughts destroy your happiness. Learn how to adapt powerful belief-change strategies for a greater flow of happiness in your daily life.
We are looking for your input on future Seminars/Workshops/Trainings. Consider the following list of possibilities and make your comments below on what might interest you. If we missed something, please add your choice to the comments. Your comments will determine our choices for this coming year.
Please leave us your feedback below to indicate your preference as to topic and whether evenings or Saturdays are more convenient.
- Sports Performance – Become a better athlete – Get that scholarship
- Stroke Survivor Enhanced Rehabilitation – Accelerate your recovery
- Fears – Eliminate phoebias, etc.
- Anxiety – Turn down your anxiety level
- Job Interviewing Techniques – Out of work or just looking for a better job, become a professional interviewee
- Happiness and Being Happy – Learn strategies for a happier life
- Sales – Become the best salesperson in your field
- Public Speaking – Learn techniques used by professional speakers
- Presentation Skills – Learn the strategies for a successful presentation
- Cancer – Accelerate your recovery
- Pain Relief/Management – Reduce or eliminate chronic pain
- Academic Testing – Learn the strategies for test taking and become an “A” student
- Negotiating – Learn the techniques of the most successful negotiators
- Self Development – Learn how to improve every area of your life
- Depression – Learn techniques to relieve your depression
- Self Hypnosis – Learn to hypnotize yourself
Please leave your ideas and suggestions below.